Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2014 3:06:58 PM EDT
I picked up my first HK pistol. It's the USP 9mm V3. I got it used. So far I like it but finding there's not a lot of iwb holster options. Any recommendation? Or a owb that sits tight to the body?
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Got pictures
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 7:34:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Forgot the code of pics or it didn't happen thing..lol heres a pic of it.. over all Im happy for what I got it for..Shot it today. Still getting use to the trigger since Im use to strike fire ones but its growing on me fast.

Link Posted: 7/3/2014 9:12:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on the pistol.  This is the holster I use for my USP and it is by far the best I have used.  You would not be disappointed.  http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=95

ETA: That thing looks like great condition for being used.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Or a owb that sits tight to the body?
View Quote

Raven Concealment
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#5]
For my USPc I use an IWB from Peter's Custom Holsters and it works great.
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 7:41:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I use Don Hume for leather, Blade-Tech for kydex. Any of the quality brands will suit you well: DeSantis, Kramer, Galco, etc.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 2:22:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Sweet!!
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top