Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2014 9:01:14 AM EDT
Hey all, I don't post very often but I feel this warrants a post considering the reputation that HK's customer service department has.

My HK 45c had the false reset issue. I purchased it new last year but was unable to send it in for repair until this Tuesday due to personal reasons. So that was two days ago...I sent it via overnight that afternoon. HK received the pistol on Wednesday in the early afternoon. That was yesterday...and can you guess what I just received this afternoon? My returned pistol minus the false reset issue with a stack of HK Stickers. In addition to this unbelievably fast turnaround, I called in to HK on multiple occasions for information as I was nervous about sending my firearm out, and every time the customer service personnel were extremely helpful and courteous. I just figured that I would post this since people who have probably never owned an HK love to bash their customer service.

Buy with confidence
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#1]
+1

I recently sent a pistol in for work, due to user abuse and not pistol failure, and got FAST turnaround and plenty of talk time on the phone with the Repair guy who was friendly and took his time to talk over the pistol and other topics in a non-rushed, accommodating manner.  Good experience.
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 3:20:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Where is the facillity you guys were working with?

John

Link Posted: 3/6/2014 5:17:06 PM EDT
[#3]
HK USA, Georgia
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 7:11:51 PM EDT
[#4]
But but.................I thought HK hates us
Link Posted: 3/7/2014 8:09:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

You need to let that go.  One idiot made that claim several years ago and some people just can't seem to get past it.
Don't quote idiots on the internet.  It just encourages them,

Link Posted: 3/8/2014 10:19:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I had a similar experience with HK customer service fixing my HK45c.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 6:23:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Hk Cs is pretty good from my experience. They once replaced an entire USP for me because one of their accessories damaged the frame. No fuss ether. I had the new gun in less than a week.
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 5:35:22 AM EDT
[#8]
I sent my USP back to have the trigger updated to the "New Style" and install the match trigger. They had the pistol less than 24 hours and should have it back today. That is Customer Service!
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 11:11:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just a story to keep us from interrupting this coffee breaks!
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 7:34:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

O........OK I heard it on the internet so I thought it must be true.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 10:46:29 AM EDT
[#11]
This is good to hear OP.

Just in case I ever need to send one back.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 6:35:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Im glad to hear your positive experience. I had a very negative experience with them some time ago. From what I have noticed though is that damn near every company has those good and bad cycles here and there. Its all run by people and that means one or two people can influence your whole experience. Thankfully I havent had any issues with my current hk pistols but its good to know they are taking care of the customer.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I've had 2 experiences with the HK service center; in one case I sent it in to have the safety variant converted and the other was a roll-pin that was mysteriously working it's way out every few mags. Both my experiences were outstanding; great work with super-fast turn-around.

If I recall correctly my armorer was Mr. Bass, the service center was in Georgia.

Both my experiences were ~2009-2010ish
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You need to let that go.  One idiot made that claim several years ago and some people just can't seem to get past it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

if hk does not hate us... where are the 15 round hk45 mags at  ?   why does the hk45c  not accept a surefire or "full size" light ? and what about the triggers... hk triggers have always sucked
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 3:30:09 PM EDT
[#15]
I ordered a threaded barrel for my HK45c from HKUSA a few weeks ago. The gentleman at HK informed me that they were out of stock and it could take up to 2 months to get more in, I went ahead and got in line for the next shipment of threaded barrels. A few days later i noticed my card was charged and within the week i received the barrel! So far Hk is batting 1000 with regard to customer service.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top