Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2015 7:01:33 PM EDT
Local gun board has an unfired, stainless rail gun.  Offered for $950 cash.

I only have one 1911 And it's a Kimber With external extractor

Is this my chance to get right with the world?

Thinking of offering $900 benjamins in a no-fuss, easy sale.

Input, please!
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Others will be along shortly to offer a better few cents

but I checked gunbroker, looks like most places want over 1K for a black unfired railgun,
I guess I'd do it in your shoes? Whether it's a deal a steal etc - It seems like a fair price to me.

Given a choice between a colt rail gun, and an EE Kimber? I'd take the colt.
But your goal is to have 2x 1911s, and that would be a good one, in my opinion
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Do it, I love mine.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 9:16:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Not a bad price. I like mine.  It's the stainless slide/black frame.  The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have night sights.

If you can get it for 900, I'd go for it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an XSE which is pretty much a rail gun without the rail.

It is a great gun, and the rail gun even comes with the match barrel, which mine does not, though it is a great shooter.

950 for a used rail gun (even if unfired) isn't exactly a bargain, but it is not horrible either.  I have seen them NIB for ~100 bucks more than that around here.  With that said, it is not a bad deal either, so if you want it, go for it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 5:41:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies.  I've got a few things to take care of this week - I'll probably contact the seller this weekend.  $900 or bust.  Will update once the results are in!
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 11:31:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Do it!

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 5:22:36 PM EDT
[#7]
If I were you I would research the differences between the old and new style rail gun and decide which you prefer.  Colt updated the standard rail gun to the M45 frame and changed the slide serations for 2015. Most also have the M45 dual recoil spring.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:06:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Jump on it.  Offer $900 cash.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top