Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2016 4:01:56 AM EDT
Like many of us short,y after I purchased my P22 (both the first and second ones) and despite my what I thought was carefully tool control my barrel wrench fell victim to the same mysterious black hole that seems to poof the occasional matching sock.

One day I noticed how similar the dimensions between the barrel nut slots and my dremmel tool collet nut were.
The measurements are: 10 mm for the barrel nut and 9.5 mm for the collet nut.
There also seems to be a $2 dollar replacement charge difference between the two with the collet nut wrench costing $2 to $2.50 and the barrel nut wrench costing roughly $4 plus a minimum of $1.50 shipping and handling.

Just an idea for anyone who has had that stupid little wrench up and poof on them.

Update: Only posted this a few moments ago but that was long enough for me to discover that one of my wonderful children has lost my dremmel tool wrench..
I love them with all of my heart but sometimes they do their best to try and drive me sane.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top