Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2016 10:27:28 PM EDT
. . . am I on a wild goose chase?  From what I gather, these suckers are a tad difficult to locate.  Any tips?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Most likely. The only one I ever saw was one in .22lr (US made).  I regret I sold it... Oh well...
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Just get a Baby Browning or a Bauer and be done with it.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 9:25:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Over the past few years I've seen a couple on Gun Broker. The prices were way to high for my wallet. The Holy Grail of TPHs would be a German made 25.
Simpsons Ltd., Gun Broker and Guns America would be good places to check. Also the Walther Forum.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 2:41:46 AM EDT
[#4]
The upside of the TPH is the DA/SA trigger.  The Baby Browning on the other hand is still in production and parts are still available.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#5]
There are seven on Gunbroker right now, three are blued. Never seen or even knew they came like that. I guess those are more rare, one of them was supposedly made in Germany and the starting bid is $1750.00, it has the Interarms stamp on the side though. There all in .22.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:13:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a TPH in .22 and had to shell out $100 (cheapest I could find) for an extra magazine.

While doing that I noticed that .25ACP mags for the TPH were easily available and dirt cheap.

Makes me want a .25 TPH.

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 12:28:01 AM EDT
[#7]
For a pocket pistol, I'd GREATLY prefer it in .25.  You can get more rounds, more reliable, and the ammo is more consistent.  The fact that it's probably cheaper so far as TPH is another story, but there's a reason that the Baby is only made in .25, not .22.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top