Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2016 12:01:53 PM EDT
Walthers shoot great for me but I don't have any yet.  After many $299 offers from CDNN for the PPX 9mm I got weak and ordered.  Problem is my gun snobbishness kicked in before I could complete the order and the PPX suddenly wasn't good enough.  I changed my order to the PPQSDM2QD from another vendor.  In celebration I had a couple beverages and then my gun sluttiness kicked in.  The PPX is a smoking deal I have a hard time saying no to but after waking up I'm not sure if I should get her or just spoil my inbound PPQ mistress with purses and jewelry.  (mags and night sights)

It looks as if mags do not interchange.  Is this true?  Sadly there are budget limitations here to contend with.  Is it better to get the PPX or PPQ mags?  It would be nice to have a common family gun.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you shot the PPQ compared to the PPX?
I bought a PPQ before the PPX existed, I have no interest in a hammer fired handgun.

Save up for another PPQ, so that way you can share the mags.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you shot the PPQ compared to the PPX?I bought a PPQ before the PPX existed, I have no interest in a hammer fired handgun.
View Quote

^
This
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 11:57:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

^
This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have you shot the PPQ compared to the PPX?I bought a PPQ before the PPX existed, I have no interest in a hammer fired handgun.

^
This

Truth. The only gun that I shoot as good as my first ppq was my second one.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 1:48:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Haha thanks.  Can't wait to shoot the PPQ.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 10:10:45 PM EDT
[#5]
get the 4" ppq than you need the 5".

my 5" is my favorite, the slide glides like butter and the mag just pops in
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 7:25:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Also do remember that the PPX has been discontinued.

I'd say get the PPQ for the range and a P99c AS for carry.

Although what I did was get three P99s.   A first gen, a P99 AS current gen, and a P99c AS current gen.

I have fired the PPQ and it is a great pistol, but I like my DA/SA P99s just that much better, and in SA mode they have an identical trigger break and reset to the PPQ.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top