Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2016 8:09:11 PM EDT
Do they exist? Where does one purchase them from?
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 10:20:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Got my last 2 from midway........they are very elusive. ..    I'd go to as many sights as possible and sign up to get notified when avaliable.
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 2:37:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Signed up with Walther and on my way to sign up with Midway, thank you for taking the time to reply.
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are looking for the classic (M1) PPS magazines, there are plenty on eBay new and used.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:32:08 AM EDT
[#4]
CDNN has all three sizes in .40 and 6 round 9mm available.

I'd also check 44mag.com & Gunmagwarehouse.com. Brownells isn't cheap but seems to be as good as Midway for keeping stuff in stock.

But the last few pistol mags I've bought (Ruger LC9S & M&P Shield) have come from ebay, there are usually more than a few sellers with the lowest prices plus free USPS shipping.

Just for comparison, I looked on Cheaper Than Dirt's website, ordered an 8 round Shield mag, a 10 round Promag and some Pearce grip extensions. About $60 worth of stuff, but the S&H was $18. No, no, no.

Ordered the same stuff from ebay, total was about three dollars more but free S&H on everything, so saved $15.

So....are the mags for the new PPS M2 different from the M1s? If so, now might be a good time to grab a few more M1 mags...

[EDIT} Nevermind, I just saw a pick of the M2 mags, they don't look like my M1s...
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 11:59:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I ended up getting one from Midway via the notify me option, $48.99 shipped
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I ended up getting one from Midway via the notify me option, $48.99 shipped
View Quote
Are these for the M1(old) or the M2(new) PPS?
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 8:56:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Ordered one through Buds Gun Shop when they were in stock. Shipped out of Texas.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 4:12:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Watch Midway often they throw them on sale often.  I picked up a few 8 rounders on clearance from them for $32.  Also Brownells has good deals on them occasionally.

M1 mags that is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top