Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2015 3:40:35 PM EDT

The wants:
Friction retention only
Belt/ not paddle
Low-profile - close to body.
Inexpensive
RH draw

I know there are a ton of options. What works for you?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:48:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out Blackpoint Tactical. They're local to me and great group of guys and gals. My friend has one of their OWB holsters for his HK45 w/ surefire x400. Says he'll never buy another holster brand again.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check out Blackpoint Tactical. They're local to me and great group of guys and gals. My friend has one of their OWB holsters for his HK45 w/ surefire x400. Says he'll never buy another holster brand again.
View Quote

91 views and Blackpoint is it?

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:02:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Crown Holsters are very nice, and the turn around time is pretty quick.

Bought one for my HK45c, and like it a lot.
I'm sure they could do one for the PPS.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:17:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Alabama holster. Forget the model name, but i love mine.

I just got an alien gear 2.0 IWB though...its so stupid comfortable i may try their OWB model as well.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Raven Concealment for my PPS. The wait sucks and is pricy but I have not found a better holster that works as well for both OWB and IWB carry. I have tried and used many different holsters and keep coming back to RCS gear. It is IMO worth the wait and price.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 6:19:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I have had a couple really nice holster ftom TCB firearms.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 6:44:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys - I'll look into the suggestions.

The "normal" holster for the pps is a crossbreed supertuck, which I like a lot.

I didn't know raven had offerings that double as a iwb/owb, but they enjoy a great reputation.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 6:49:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I just got an alien gear 2.0 IWB though...its so stupid comfortable i may try their OWB model as well.
View Quote

Just found this for $30.

Is this the animal you're referring to? It looks good from here.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 12:36:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Just found this for $30.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just found this for $30.

I don't have an owb alien gear, but the iwb i have is great. ..for day 2.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 2:12:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Just for anyone else browsing look at Vedder Holsters. They have a few PPS options. I bought the LightTuck Kydex IWB and It is fantastic. It conceals well, is slim enough, and with a PPS the weight isn't even a thought.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 1:00:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I have a Raven Concealment for my PPS. The wait sucks and is pricy but I have not found a better holster that works as well for both OWB and IWB carry. I have tried and used many different holsters and keep coming back to RCS gear. It is IMO worth the wait and price.
View Quote

I agree with this. The RCS holster is the best holster I have had, hands down. The concealability is on par with an IWB holster, but it is much more comfortable. I doddled around contemplating getting one for years, and now I'm pissed that I didn't sooner.

Eat the price and the wait time and get one.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 1:06:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Shadow Holsters, right here.  "goodmedicine"
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:03:42 AM EDT
[#14]
If you're still looking for a holster, I make kydex and can do a PPS any way you want it. 19Charlie Tactical is my ordering site, also on facebook. PM me through arfcom, my site, or on facebook. I'd have to order the PPS mold, which is why it's not listed, that would take 3-4 days, then I'm about a 3-4 day turn around right now.
Link Posted: 11/15/2015 10:11:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/15/2015 11:07:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Shadow Holsters, right here.  "goodmedicine"
View Quote

This... I love mine.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 2:04:27 AM EDT
[#17]
K rounds is what you seek

wouldn't have it any other way

I use this for matches/classes and a comptact MTAC for CC
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 9:59:52 PM EDT
[#18]
I just got an OWB holster from KT-Mech.com for my PPS.  The KT gunfighter model is the one I got and it is very similar to the bravo concealment holster I have for my PPQ and meets all the things you are looking for except maybe the price. It is $45 plus shipping.  Mine came exactly a week after I ordered it even though the website said 2 weeks lead time.  It is a great holster and I'd recommend it.
http://kt-mech.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top