Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2015 8:50:35 AM EDT
Hello!

Very new to gun ownership. I have a P99c and love it. Are there things I can do to make it even better? For example, with ARs, you can modify everything on them. Is it the same with pistols?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:22:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Just got one myself
Sights
www.ocfirearms.com/meprolight-trudot-sight-walther-full-compact-sizes-greengreen-18801-p-17410.html
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Depends on the pistol.  There's very little out there for the Walther 99.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 5:16:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't imagine anything out there that would make the P99c a better pistol, other than upgrading the sights..
It has a great trigger, ergonomics, etc. out of the box..

Maybe a set of Talon grips?  If they indeed make them for the P99c, and you're into that kind of thing..
I dig them on my PPS.

Oh, and the grip extension so you're able to use full-size P99 mags..

In reality, for swapping/upgrading parts like the AR15, the Glock is the pistol that fits that niche.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I have 2 full size P99's,
and other than night sights,
I think there pretty much
spot on just like they are.

YMMV

John
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#5]
For me the grip is just a tad shy short... In a quick draw I feel like I lack a secure grip... So I ordered a Maggar +2 extension for berreta pistol and shaped to fit the P99C. Best 30 min and 12.00 dollars iv spent on a pistol upgrade yet.  And it holds 3 extra rounds..so 13+1 carry pistol with about the same foot print as standard 10+1 with finger .extention.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hello!

Very new to gun ownership. I have a P99c and love it. Are there things I can do to make it even better? For example, with ARs, you can modify everything on them. Is it the same with pistols?
View Quote

you'll find pistols are mostly find out the box

some migt want night sights

1911 & wheelgunners like to swap out grips.  

but I like the fact there is little I have to do to my walthers everytime i buy an ar i know another 1300 in accessories is coming I hate that.but I think im done now.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 12:18:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I have the S&W version, and I love it, except for the paddle style mag release. How do I get used to it? Is there a way to change it to a button style release?
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 8:44:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have the S&W version, and I love it, except for the paddle style mag release. How do I get used to it? Is there a way to change it to a button style release?
View Quote

no you can't change it just use your trigger finger to drop the mag its very eeasy very fast snd takes less hand movement than the American mag release.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top