Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2014 1:28:25 PM EDT
A family member has a Walther PPK/S in .380. It is blued, original box and target. He may be looking to sell it. It is several years old and may be an "Interarms" import but NOT a S&W. Condition is good, just a little holster wear.

Can any of you experts give me an approx. value??

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 11:11:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Photos would be helpful.

If it's an Interarms pistol, it could be an imported PPK or a USA made gun, that was manufactured under license by Ranger.

Lots of variations on this theme, so without pics it would be pretty hard to put a value on it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 10:56:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Not a direct answer but the stainless Interarms versions seem to be priced right at $400.00 at the LGS
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 6:22:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Saw one recently "used" but unfired for $500.

Other LGS with new stock are selling them for over $600.

If that helps at all... all were stainless steel interarms.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 9:53:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd make an offer of 300 on it. That's on the low side for most Walthers I've seen used, but you can go up to 450 and still be getting it for what is a good price, IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Ones on GB seem to be going for $500 on up depending on age and history.
Seen them at gun shows for 500 / 550.
New Smiths list for 600ish.
WW2 list for $1K+

Not that they are SELLING at that price . . . that's what they are asking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top