Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2014 4:43:34 AM EDT
I'm picking up a used 4" this afternoon.  Just when I thought I was past my addiction...
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 8:25:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Is that 4" your picking up a M1 or M2?
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:25:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked up another PPQ (M1) a couple days ago. Didn't know they made a 5 inch till a few days ago.

How much more is the 5 inch than the 4 generally?

And do they make it with the paddle mag release?
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:35:59 PM EDT
[#3]
After doing some more reading I have come to the conclusion that the longslide only comes with the push button mag release.  :-(

Oh well. Saved me some money.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 8:31:15 PM EDT
[#4]
The 5" slide assembly does work on the M1 (Paddle release) lower.

A couple guys at the WaltherForum have done this.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 10:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The 5" slide assembly does work on the M1 (Paddle release) lower.if
A couple guys at the WaltherForum have done this.
View Quote

Yah, I saw that. Just hate the thoughts of buying another gun just for the upper.  Would never use the frame.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 4:51:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Yep, the 5" is only in the M2 mag release version.  For me it was no problem as I prefer the button release to the paddle release.  I picked up the 4" and really like it.  It feels even more balanced in my hand than the 5",  so I'm very interested to see how it shoots.  Heading to the range today to find out :)
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 5:04:20 AM EDT
[#7]
The 4" and the 5" versions shoot very, very similarly.  Both are extremely accurate.  I shot the 5" slightly better, but it was so close I can recommend either.  My buddy went with me and liked the 4" so much, he offered to buy it on the spot, so I'm back down to just having the 5" version...lol!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top