Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2016 6:23:46 PM EDT
You may or may not be aware of the great stuff that Lakeline has been making.  My experience with Taurus's customer service was terrible and I found it cheaper to buy his recoil assembly instead of fighting with Taurus.  The problem was solved and so I picked up his sights too.

Link removed...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Joe,
    I bought that handgun after a student had one and it caught my interest.  It is not my carry gun, but for those who can't afford better it is a very popular handgun.  The cheapness is exactly what caused the breakage, and Lakeline provided a solution.  I was pleased and so am spreading the word about my experience and the product.  I have but one channel, and at least I'm not signing with "Follow me on Instagram!"
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 7:40:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Read the site rules.... all the way at the bottom: http://www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=720

Random new guys who are here to pimp their youtube channel and blogs are a no go.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 7:57:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 11:35:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Got it, thanks.  Those aren't the same rules I saw when I signed up.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 5:02:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Well regarding Lakeline, they are a class act.. I have put through more different kind of ammo and not one issue with the G2,   I bought a Kahr and man o man I have to babysit the stupid piece.. Very finicky
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top