Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2015 10:48:59 AM EDT
I purchased my Judge a while back during a impulse buy while I was picking up some other goodies. The price was 325 Brand New Metal Frame. I couldn't resist.

Anyways, I've mostly used it during hunting season when I'm walking out and about in the badlands. Mostly for snakes, but occasionally you run into a Moose or Buffalo that you need to make some boom boom to get them to go away. I know its been debated to death on the internet if its a functional gun for defensive carry blah blah blah.

I've been using a nylon generic holster that fits on my pack belt straps so its easily accessible. I've been looking for a holster I like for EDC but i've hit a rut. I can't really find anything I like. I found a few SOB holsters but again, nothing that fits my needs.

I carry a Wilson every day, and a Springfield trp for work. They are both backed up buy a G19. So before everyone starts on the bashing wagon this post isn't for that.

Now to the good stuff. Yes, this will sound mall ninjaish....

I was at a buddies house the other day watching TV and a movie with Mr. Wahlberg was playing and he was actually carrying the 3 inch judge. The holster he was wearing was cross draw and seemed decent for the short time it was shown.

Does anyone have any information on the holster or one similiar made by a legit company? I've read shady reports about FALCO holsters and craft holsters being shady companies from overseas.

I've attached a picture if anyone can help identify it. It would be awesome!

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#1]
These guys make very nice holsters, (my favorite), and the Judge PD is listed in their gun list.

http://www.wrightleatherworks.com/
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 3:04:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These guys make very nice holsters, (my favorite), and the Judge PD is listed in their gun list.

View Quote

Aha, Very nice leather. I'll check them out.

Have you purchased from them before. Is the "Master Edition" worth the upgrade?
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 5:11:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a couple of holsters, a couple of mag holders, and a belt - all top notch.  I didn't do any upgrades.  It may be something relatively new.  I don't recall seeing it when I ordered last (about a year ago).

ETA:  Note that they're reporting their current lead time at 8-10 weeks.  I'm guessing that it will get worse as we get closer to Christmas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top