Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2014 9:42:49 AM EDT
Here's my dilemma
I have the PT840c (great gun 2000+ rds through her without a problem)

I am looking for more 15rd mags.
I can purchase the 11rd mags no problem (great for cc).
The 15rd mags are the same as the PT840, but have a sleeve that makes up the difference in the smaller hand grip.

I cannot find the PT840c 15rd mags with the sleeve.

Has anyone had any luck finding them, or can you suggest where I can get them

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 2/11/2014 4:59:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Call and order them straight from Taurus, that's the only place I was able to get the extended mags for my 809C
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 2:49:09 AM EDT
[#2]
]I, too have been trying to find the 15rnd mag with the spacer. I called Taurus abot two weeks ago, and the customer rep that I talked to had no idea what I was talking about. She consulted their parts lists and told me that she couldn't locate them, so it doesn't appear that they're available.

If you or someone else has any suggestions, I'm listening, too... I really want to find at least one, preferably 2 or 3...
Link Posted: 2/21/2014 5:53:39 PM EDT
[#3]
You got a rep that didn't know what they were doing! The extended magazines for the compact 800's is a standard magazine for the full size pistol and has the grip extension added to it. They don't sell the magazine with the extension already on it, they have to order the two pieces separate, that's what they had to do for me on my 809C anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top