Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2013 2:12:04 AM EDT
My stepdad saw my custom kydex holster for my Glock today. He liked it and said he wanted one for his Taurus PT145. He has a laser sight on the front rail, I do not know make or model. Anyhow I was hoping someone knew of a manufacturer that did custom kydex for Millienium Pros with a laser. He wants an IWB to carry around 6 o'clock. I'd appreciate any help.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#1]
While I can't help you there, I have a G30 and a PT145.  They both fit the same Crossbreed Supertuck perfectly.  As far as lasers, my brother does training with police and swat and has told me that the guys using lasers are actually slower than the guys with the open sites.  They are about a second behind looking for where the laser is and usually get shot with the detergent bullets vs the open site guys who shoot quicker.  I'm sure if you google custom kydex you can find somebody to make it for you though.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My stepdad saw my custom kydex holster for my Glock today. He liked it and said he wanted one for his Taurus PT145. He has a laser sight on the front rail, I do not know make or model. Anyhow I was hoping someone knew of a manufacturer that did custom kydex for Millienium Pros with a laser. He wants an IWB to carry around 6 o'clock. I'd appreciate any help.
View Quote

You might have to find someone local on that one.  I've done one for a Taurus but had to have the gun.  It was some weird one that's not common, don't remember the model.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You might have to find someone local on that one.  I've done one for a Taurus but had to have the gun.  It was some weird one that's not common, don't remember the model.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was thinking about doing it myself it doesn't look too hard.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 2:30:31 AM EDT
[#4]
It's not too bad, I have a lot of fun with it and its turned into a side business.  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_10_17/628104_Do_it_yourself_Kydex____.html
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:33:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's not too bad, I have a lot of fun with it and its turned into a side business.  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_10_17/628104_Do_it_yourself_Kydex____.html
View Quote

What kind of 1911 is that on that thread I'm a sucker for pretty officermodels
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top