Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2017 8:04:15 AM EDT
Over the years, I have tended to favor OEM accessories for firearms, vehicles, etc.  As a result, I ordered a GTL-10.

It seemed like a good idea at the time and the price was right.  However, looking around at holsters...the options appear to be VERY limited.  I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me to look at that beforehand.  I just assumed it was a standard light and there would be plenty of options for holsters.  

My question for you...would you continue to look around for a holster compatible with the GTL-10 (slim pickings), or would you relegate that one to home use and pick up a Streamlight TLR to carry?  Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 6:12:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I vote for getting the TLR, it's easier to find holsters for and brighter.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:25:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I vote for getting the TLR, it's easier to find holsters for and brighter.
View Quote
Cool. Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#3]
TLR-1 HL is just hard to beat IMO. The throw and the brightness is unbelievable in this little pistol light. You won't regret it at all. Surefire x300 also gets my vote. Just as many holsters made for it. However I like the output of light from the TLR just a little more.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 10:17:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool. Thank you for your feedback. I keep hearing good things about the TLR-1. I guess I should have asked this question before I ordered the Glock light.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top