Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2017 10:31:57 PM EDT
I want to buy a weapon light for my Glock 17. I was using a Surefire X300 but I have an Opsrey .45 suppressor and it won't fit with the can attached. So now it lives on my SA MC Operator.

The only I can find is the Inforce APL but read about the mount breaking and plastic cracking. I don't know if it is fixed with the new gen but I haven't heard otherwise.

Surefire XC1 is another but purely for aesthetic purposes I would like a flush to frame. Function over looks I know but I have enough functional guns.

I carry my 19 and 26 mostly so I keep my 17 as my 'pretend to be an operator' and nightstand duty.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 10:34:23 PM EDT
[#1]
What's wrong with the TLR-1?
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I had one before I gave it to my cousin. It doesn't for flush either.

The Osprey comes down where the bezel is. If I had a pistol with a higher bore axis this would be a non issue but I didn't notice till after I bought it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The Osprey comes down where the bezel is. If I had a pistol with a higher bore axis this would be a non issue but I didn't notice till after I bought it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think your problem is that you have a large .45 suppressor for a 9mm handgun. There red are lots to f pictures of Glocks with various lights and Osprey suppressors. I think that if you had a Glock 21 then you'd have sufficient clearance. But that doesn't help with you current dilemma.

Try the TLR-6
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:56:17 AM EDT
[#4]
The new Gen APL3 has a metal mounting bracket and I believe updated plastic, plus its 400 lumens. May want to give that a try
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:53:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The new Gen APL3 has a metal mounting bracket and I believe updated plastic, plus its 400 lumens. May want to give that a try
View Quote
That gives me more confidence and was my first choice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top