User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2017 9:02:52 AM EDT
Anyone use their holsters? Thoughts?
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them .. have a link ?
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 11:42:32 PM EDT
[#2]
As a matter of fact, I have. About a year back, I had an ad posted in the ee (I forget what for, a blade perhaps?) And the owner contacted me about doing a trade for kydex work and he happened to own said company.

He did a custom one with a retention hood and RTI hanger for my P320 and let me tell you, the work was excellent. It is my sole holster for that gun and it fits and operates perfectly. I was very pleased. I can get pics in the morning if you'd like. I haven't done any hard core wiz bang use of it, but like I said, when I take that gun out the holster goes with.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 5:26:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a few of his holsters. He is a member here and has done a few custom jobs for me. His work is very good, fit and finish are nice and he typically has had decent turnaround time. However when I reached out to him a few months back for another custom job my inquiry was left unanswered. I ended up taking my business to KT Mech. They did the custom work and the turn around time was about two weeks. I may order from Ares again.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:16:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a Double Duty done maybe a month ago for a P229 that turned out excellent. I was very pleased with the work.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 8:28:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never heard of them .. have a link ?
View Quote
This is the one I'm considering; although not sure it will work with a WC 92G-SD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top