Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2017 10:34:10 PM EDT
As title states: can anyone identify the holster this guy is using on the cover of World of Firepower?  Usually the gear is listed inside the magazine, but for some reason there was no mention of the holster.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2017 1:57:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Pretty sure Eagle Industries.

But I can't really see much of it.

Nevermind that's not what I was think it was.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 2:49:33 AM EDT
[#2]
These are not it exactly, but close

https://www.craftholsters.com/cordura-belt-holster-with-magazine-pouch-p423

http://www.cz-spare.parts/belt-holster-cz-75-85-sp-01-rami-ambidextrous-2-loops-integrated-magazine-pouch
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 10:27:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I may just call the publisher tomorrow to see if they can point me in the right direction.  I thought it was a tactical tailor holster at first, but I don't believe it is.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 6:41:35 AM EDT
[#4]
They literally mention everything in that photo except for the holster in the magazine. Even the pants, for christ's sake. 

I need to to let this go. Post up when you find out. You can ask on their facebook page as well.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 7:08:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They literally mention everything in that photo except for the holster in the magazine. Even the pants, for christ's sake. 

I need to to let this go. Post up when you find out. You can ask on their facebook page as well.
View Quote
Lol. Right? I sent them a Facebook message. Let's see which intern can figure it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top