Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2017 10:31:51 AM EDT
I'm bouncing around between AIWB holsters.  For reference, i'm 6'3'', 180 lbs, 32inch waist.

I like my INGOC but only feel like its functional in cooler weather as the whole assembly presses outward away from my body. Warmer months (which is like 10 months out of the year here in GA) i go to my Eidolon w/ claw & wedge, and a separate mag carrier. I think the overall design, retention, and specifically belt clips on the INCOG are far superior -- but it prints like CRAZY under a t-shirt, where the Eidolon completely disappears.  

Anyone have success in adding a claw and wedge to an INCOG to eliminate the printing? If so what did you use?
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 8:12:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I put a wedge on my and it helped quite a bit.  Ultimately went with a JM custom which is much better but a wedge may do the trick for you
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 10:20:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, i was looking at JM as they are one of the few folks who offer an aftermarket wedge.  

I'm about to have to change my EDC anyway as I'm going to start carrying with a TLR-1 mounted all the time, so i may have to review what JM has to offer.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I added the wedge to my Incog, and it helped a lot.  I bought the wedge, claw, and all hardware from shopdiyholster.com, but ended up not using the claw.  I haven't tried it with the mag caddy yet, but I would highly recommend adding the wedge before you move on and buy a new holster.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 8:31:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I added the wedge to my Incog, and it helped a lot.  I bought the wedge, claw, and all hardware from shopdiyholster.com, but ended up not using the claw.  I haven't tried it with the mag caddy yet, but I would highly recommend adding the wedge before you move on and buy a new holster.
View Quote
you use the RCS Eidolon wedge?  I don't see another one on their site.  Got a pic?
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 8:51:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

you use the RCS Eidolon wedge?  I don't see another one on their site.  Got a pic?  
View Quote

Yes, the RCS Eidolon Wedge.  I only have mine attached at one point, not both.  Both would require drilling another hole in the Incog, so I wanted to see if one attachment point would hold up without the wedge rotating.  So far it has, but it's only been a few weeks.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:08:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice -- i may give that a shot, i can easily pull the wedge from my Eidolon and see how it fits on the INCOG.  

Appreciate the pic and info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top