Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2017 1:14:24 PM EDT
I have a Springfield XD-45 in a 5" barrel and am looking for a good OWB holster for it. I currently have a Serpa holster that sticks out quite a bit. Looking for something that isn't as bulky but pretty secure for EDC when I'm wearing a jacket. I've an Alien gear IWB for my Shield 9mm, which works great, but don't know if their OWB would be as good. Any suggestions on something that would work or should I stick with Alien gear for it and be good to go.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 3:23:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a Raven Concealment Phantom for a 1911 and a Glock 17. Fits close to the body and is very comfortable. 

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 4:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
WarBird leather. I got one for a 1911 and loved it so much I ordered a second for my shield. Best and most comfortable way to carry I've ever found in the 15 years I've been doing it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Desantis 001 or Blade Tech Eclipse
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top