Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2017 4:32:22 PM EDT
I recently acquired a green Crimson Trace laser for my 43. I can't stand the plastic IWB holster that came with it.
Anyone have a suggestion for both IWB and OWB for this setup?  I see that the green version is a different size than the red (according to some holster manufacturers).  I have a Stealth Gear IWB with a single offet clip for the 43 and TLR-6 that I love, but they don't offer one for the CT.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a DeSantis mini scabbard OWB for my G43 with green CT laser. My advice is to buy it directly from DeSantis as I bought mine initially from Amazon and it was the wrong one. It was for the Red CT laser and it does make a difference. I paid more through DeSantis but it was the correct holster and fits perfectly. Mine is a little hard to draw from. So make sure you can draw from yours. It is getting easier to draw the more it gets broken in of course
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 6:23:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a DeSantis mini scabbard OWB for my G43 with green CT laser. My advice is to buy it directly from DeSantis as I bought mine initially from Amazon and it was the wrong one. It was for the Red CT laser and it does make a difference. I paid more through DeSantis but it was the correct holster and fits perfectly. Mine is a little hard to draw from. So make sure you can draw from yours. It is getting easier to draw the more it gets broken in of course
View Quote

Thanks for the head's up on this holster-- I have been having trouble finding an OWB holster for mine. I was strongly considering taking the CT off,,, my wife had asked for it, though. If the holster is still too tight-- wrap the 43 in a layer or two of Saran wrap or a plastic grocery bag and jam it inside the holster and let it sit overnight a few times, and wiggle it from time-to-time. Got one on the way now,, thanks again....
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 8:47:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I had great luck with Gunner's Custom Holsters. He made me an excellent trigger guard holster for my G43 w/ CT Green that fits beautifully, and shipping was very fast (received in 3 days for a custom option.)

http://www.gunnerscustomholsters.biz/

He has a variety of holster designs, I'd contact him and see if he can build you one that suits you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top