Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2016 4:36:19 PM EDT
Does anyone have a real good price & source on the SureFire XC1?

Been eyeballin one on Amazon but $211 seems steep for just a light. I have prime so shipping is free, but still.

Was in Cabela's, Bass Pro, Gander Mtn. & Dick's over the weekend, none in stock anywhere.

Just trying to see if the hive can give me a better line with a better price.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#1]
$211 is cheap.

I'm pretty sure MAP is $269
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 11:47:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Best price I've seen is Arms Unlimited for $195.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 6:55:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Best price I've seen is Arms Unlimited for $195.
View Quote

That is the lowest ive seen it as well, got an email with that price here not too long ago.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Ordered it today from Amazon.
Price dropped to $198.00, with the free shipping.
Couldn't say no to it. Should be here by Friday.
Now I need to find a holster for the P-320 with the XC1 on it.
Open to any options that sound good. Let's hear what you have.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#5]
nm.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 4:58:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ordered it today from Amazon.
Price dropped to $198.00, with the free shipping.
Couldn't say no to it. Should be here by Friday.
View Quote

Look at Trex Arms, I have several of their holsters in different styles. All have been well made, comfortable and very concealable. In fact, I just got a holster in from them on last Friday for my new XC1.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fury Holsters
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 1:52:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I like my hybrid leather-kydex iwb holster and wanted to go that route first.

Ended up finding a number of generic kydex guys who had the CZ P-01 in their list but when I contacted them, they said they didn't. Frustrating.

End up going with White Hat Holsters as he responded quickly to my question, used correct sorting and punctuation, and could due the CZ+ZC1 combination.. order should get here in two to three weeks. We'll see.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 7:04:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, the XC-1 showed up, and like a kid in a candy store i got excited.  I was installing it on my P-320 and managed to snap the mounting screw.

SureFire was EXCELLENT to deal with! Outstanding customer service!

Got a new mounting screw and cross bar on the way.  It's a strange mounting system, it goes up as you tighten it.  I believe I had the cross bar just out of the slot on the frame.  That is what caused the screw to snap.  Totally on me, not the product.  Just giving a heads up to others so they don't make the same mistake.

As far as the holster goes, I really like my Tulster holster (from Oklahoma).  I've tried to contact the owner about making one fro the P-320 with the XC-1, but no response yet.  I'll keep looking until then.

Any other suggestions holster wise?
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:39:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Primary Arms is running a sale on the XC1 right now.  Use the coupon code RELOAD.  It just cost me a little over $207 for the XC1 w/ USPS Priority shipping.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:52:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Well, the XC-1 showed up, and like a kid in a candy store i got excited.  I was installing it on my P-320 and managed to snap the mounting screw.

SureFire was EXCELLENT to deal with! Outstanding customer service!

Got a new mounting screw and cross bar on the way.  It's a strange mounting system, it goes up as you tighten it.  I believe I had the cross bar just out of the slot on the frame.  That is what caused the screw to snap.  Totally on me, not the product.  Just giving a heads up to others so they don't make the same mistake.

As far as the holster goes, I really like my Tulster holster (from Oklahoma).  I've tried to contact the owner about making one fro the P-320 with the XC-1, but no response yet.  I'll keep looking until then.

Any other suggestions holster wise?
View Quote

I had the screw snap on mine when UNSCREWING it.  I should have requested multiple replacement screws in case it happens again.  I think Surefire needs to rethink that design.

TR Holsters makes good stuff and should be able to take care of you.

Link Posted: 8/6/2016 10:59:15 AM EDT
[#12]
The lowest price I can find is from:

https://www.armsunlimited.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=Surefire+XC1&Submit=Go    

I've purchased from Arms Unlimited several times and have spent over $1,000. They're good to go.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I got my awhile back for about 240-250ish from Optics Planet with a coupon and it on sale.

Great little light very happy with mine and the brightness is perfect not to bright but plenty bright to do everything I need it for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top