Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2016 10:21:15 PM EDT
I have Esstac kiwi pouches for my tactical setup but I want a double and single pouch for EDC / range / training courses. Looking at Blade-Tech but undecided between the Signature and Classic series. Anyone know the differences? I like the Tek- Lok mounts but I'm open to other brands / suggestions for 15 and 17 rd Glock mags.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 11:21:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Eagle FB mag pouches (kydex/lined) are nice and my go to, first spear makes these as well, otherwise I have eagle pouches with the flaps which are good if you want full coverage.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 7:34:13 PM EDT
[#2]
G code makes good Kydex Mag pouches. Can't speak for the scorpion ones, but the regular ones that come with the INCOG Mag Caddy work great.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
G code makes good Kydex Mag pouches. Can't speak for the scorpion ones, but the regular ones that come with the INCOG Mag Caddy work great.
View Quote

Forgot about G-Code. I have plenty of their holsters. I just liked the look of the Blade Tech because it looks like it takes up less belt real estate.

Don't like the small paddle on the g-code though. I think they make a belt slide for their mag carrier though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top