Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2015 2:39:14 PM EDT
Anyone use Silencerco threaded barrels, I'm looking to add one to my Glock 19.  If you have one how do you like it, any issues, have you compared it to other after market barrels as well?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 1:56:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a G17 Sico barrel with 1/2x28 threads. Haven't had a chance to try it out.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 4:25:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone use Silencerco threaded barrels, I'm looking to add one to my Glock 19.  If you have one how do you like it, any issues, have you compared it to other after market barrels as well?
View Quote

I have one and so far it's been a great shooter 700 rounds down range and no noticeable wear on the barrel.  The accuracy seems great, but nothing scientific (no accurate comparison)  it just shoots well.  I love the design very subtle and cool looks around the chamber.  I would definitely buy another if that helps...

IMG_7510
by 556 Channel (HD), on Flickr

IMG_7518
by 556 Channel (HD), on Flickr
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got one from the NYE sale. Seems to function well. I haven't had a chance to actually shoot with it yet tho. I'm sure it will kickass.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 2:55:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I purchased a SilencerCo barrel for my Glock 21 last week to run my SilencerCo 45 Osprey suppressor + it has run flawlessly thus far. Like wayne1one, I have no scientific reports to contribute but the accuracy of the barrel has been on par if not better than the factory barrel. Additionally, the fit + finish of the barrel is superb.

Your miles may vary!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top