Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2015 8:40:52 PM EDT
I've got a kydex dual mag holder for my M&P9 that I use for classes, but I don't want the bulk for daily carry. I'd like to pick up and try a single, horizontal holder.

I see Safariland has one, but I was hoping for some first hand feedback and recommendations.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:36:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been using the Safariland for as long as they've been making them. I'm on my second one and love it. It's very low profile even with shorts and t-shirt during the summer. The only problem I have with it is getting stuff in and out of my left pocket when wearing jeans. It's very secure and has never come open while wearing it.

The best part is that they don't cost very much in case you don't like it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:23:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Magholder.com   say no more
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 9:36:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a Safariland and have been happy with it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:26:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Look up Dale Fricke Joab and maybe the SHTF leather horizontal (I cut the Velcro flap off). Will link some pics later, on phone atm.

eta:
Dale Fricke Joab

STHF Horizontal Mag Pouch --- I cut the velcro flap off mine, just really tighten up the rear belt loop to ensure the mag stays put.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top