Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2015 7:36:10 PM EDT
...and thought I would get some input.

- OWB for G21 and G30SF (separate holster for each, just in case that was confusing).
- Preferably ones that don't clip on the belt. I'm thinking that I'd prefer the ones that the belt slips through.
- I'm not sure if I want a retention device but I'd bet it would be a good idea...

What would YOU buy?
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 3:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Alien Gear has a 2 holster combo going right now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 12:51:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Take a look at SIMPLY RUGGED
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:42:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I really like the G-Code OSH holster for my G21:

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:39:42 AM EDT
[#4]
My brother just bought the Aliengear  combo deal and loves it.  He said it was very comfortable, he is 6'4" and 300ibs.  Are you looking for concealed carry or open?  Holsters are one of those things that are very personal as to fit.  One that fits my 6'2" 175 frame may not fit someone that is 5'9"  225.  I am all about comfort and there should be several choices available to you that fit.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you looking for concealed carry or open?
View Quote

Open
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:32:59 PM EDT
[#6]
These were made by Occidental - as I understand it they may not be available any more but are related to TT Gunleather:

TT Gunleather Pancake Holster

Good holsters and very well made, but the leather offers more resistance to the draw than a typical Kydex holster if that's what you're used to. Not necessarily a bad thing, just different (and may smooth up after a while, not sure). You might also look at Kramer Leather.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top