Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2015 2:14:34 AM EDT
So far the only holsters that I really like are the Klydex Holster.

I need a holster for a G19 Gen4.

I have used Vedder holsters and like them except for the stupid belt clip that keeps breaking. http://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck-kydex-iwb/?page_context=category&faceted_search=0

Looking for
-IBW Holster
-Kydex covers that serrations on the back of the slide against your skin
-Slim profile
-Not a belt clip from bent kydex

And Go....
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:32:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

So far the only holsters that I really like are the Klydex Holster.

I need a holster for a G19 Gen4.

I have used Vedder holsters and like them except for the stupid belt clip that keeps breaking. http://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck-kydex-iwb/?page_context=category&faceted_search=0

Looking for

-IBW Holster

-Kydex covers that serrations on the back of the slide against your skin

-Slim profile

-Not a belt clip from bent kydex

And Go....
View Quote
Rkba.  

Link Posted: 6/11/2015 5:18:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Comp-Tac CTAC
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 7:11:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm a big fan of JM Custom Kydex. They have a variety of clip options you can order with your holster.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 8:04:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm a big fan of JM Custom Kydex. They have a variety of clip options you can order with your holster.
View Quote

What he said.  Their OWB 1 is the best holster I've ever used.  Very smart design and very well made.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 3:45:45 PM EDT
[#6]
JM custom

Nuosu

Gun Craft USA though I'm not sure if their site is up. Gun_craft on Facebook.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 7:58:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Raven concealment phantom is the best OWB Kydx on the market today.
For deep IWB I like the Raven vortex but understand that reholstering is not going to happen quickly (I'm a Fed Leo.) for IWB Kydx with the ability to register quickly then I use a blade tech holster. Cheap, tough and reliable.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 9:03:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Another vote for JM Custom Kydex.  

I just got a couple of holsters from them the other day and they are AWESOME!  I ordered an IWB Version 3 SL (Soft Loop) and an IWB Version 2.5 Light Bearing.  Both for Glock 34 but will work with my G19's as well.  Both holsters are canted at 20 degrees which does a fantastic job of hiding the butt of the G34.  They are very low profile but extremely stable.

The IWB Version 3 SL has a feature called "extra tuck" built in.  The area around the trigger guard is raised in a manner that helps the belt tuck the grip of the pistol in tighter to the waist and it works very well.  The area with the two tension adjustment screws on the light bearing holster does the same thing.

I have used Raven Concealment Phantoms IWB exclusively for the past 6 years or so.  The JM holsters conceal so much better I can honestly say I don't plan on buying anymore IWB holsters from Raven.   I am able to conceal my 34 in JM holsters better than my 19 in Raven stuff.    

I wouldn't hesitate to order more JM holsters in the future.  They were definitely worth the wait!

PS: Don't mind the bad sanding job on the 34s trigger guard.  Had to get rid of the spot that causes "Glock Knuckle" and didn't have time to finish it out as well as I normally do.  I'll make it prettier later
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:45:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Raven Eidolon
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:45:52 AM EDT
[#10]
KRounds OWB Low-Pro Pancake!
http://www.krounds.com/owb-holsters-the-owb-pancake-kydex-holster-p-74.html

Pretty much zero printing, good secure hold, gun comes right out. Love this holster. They also have the same holster in a IWB/OWB model that you can move the belt loops as you desire for various carry options. Still a great holster
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 1:30:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Any JM custom Kydex will be great.

But so far, my favorite is the RCS Eidolon
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:58:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Raven Eidolon
View Quote

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top