Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2015 7:55:20 PM EDT
I need to get 3 mag pouches for my S&W Shield for an IDPA BUG match. This will probably be the only thing they will be used for since I don't typically carry a reload while CCWing...so I don't really want to spend $90+ on them.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Blackhawk, Uncle Mike's if you're just looking for something to get you through one match.

Or contact some kydex manufacturers, and see if they can rig up a triple mag pouch.

Find a smaller maker, and they are going to be a lot cheaper than the big name kydex guys.

Also check in the EE for pouches people are selling.

eta: I'm using a single mag carrier from these guys for when I CCW my Glock 23 or my Shield.

A double mag carrier + a single mag carrier would put you at $60+ shipping.

They posted on their facebook a couple weeks ago a setup they did for a customer for competition use, where they pre linked the mags together for him, and added a spacer on the top screw set to splay it out from the body a bit to make it quicker on the reloads.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:50:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a gun and magazine holster from gundoholsters.com. Absolutely love them. Comfortable and rugged.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 1:50:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I have no connection or experience with the companies below.  Just stuff I had saved.n
http://trex-arms.com/store/triple-pistol-mag-carrier/  ETA this one is Not made for the Shield.

http://www.giholsters.com/k3-mag-carrier-clamp-over-belt/
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#5]
i just ordered and got in the snagmag.  it fits in your front pocket it looks like a my edc knife w/ clip except on opposite side.

works well, retains the mag solid, did take some practice to pull it, but i like it so far.

about $35, which is about the same price as a kydex belt.  and this is not obvious as all.

snagmag.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top