Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2015 12:35:00 AM EDT
I just came across this company on YouTube, and they look great.  Anyone have experience with their products?

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 2:40:24 AM EDT
[#1]

I own two of his 'carjacker crossdraw' holsters.  

Very well made, if he puts the same care and construction into his other holsters, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase one.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 10:05:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Great stuff! Might cost a bit much but it's the craftsmanship and quality that separates it from a lot of other makers!
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:00:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't say enough good things about that guy and his holsters.  He gets my leather holster business.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:15:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I know Sam Andrews personally for several years,  he is a great guy and makes an exceptional product.  I carried one of his McDaniel II IWBs in Afghanistan for over a year and today it looks no worse for wear.

He is also doing exotics and producing some fine products.   Sam stands behind everything he sells,  order with confidence.  Call him if you have questions,  he answers the phone himself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top