Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2015 1:10:57 PM EDT

I bought a Safariland 6004 tactical holster at the gunshow, thinking it was for a Beretta M92FS, but it fits something else. There is no specific pattern/model number on the back of the holster, so I cannot look it up in the Safariland cross reference list. I tried my Beretta, a Glock 19, M1911, but none are close to a proper fit. I thought maybe somebody here might recognize the pistol it fits from posting a picture of the holster, so here it goes. I am thinking maybe a Sig P220 or 226? What do you think? You can post or IM me. I am going to sell it, but need to know what it fits first.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:32:04 PM EDT
[#1]
looks like an hk usp
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
looks like an hk usp
View Quote

Agreed.  HK.  Safariland is usually very good about identifying their holsters.  The stamps can be in some odd places however.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:59:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Agreed.  HK.  Safariland is usually very good about identifying their holsters.  The stamps can be in some odd places however.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
looks like an hk usp

Thanks guys! Once I had a place to start, I looked a a bunch of USP holster pics and agree it must be a USP holster.

I could not find a stamp anywhere exposed, but then I realized that since it is a modular system, the holster body would be a separate mark. I feel dumb, because once I started looking between the holster and thigh plate, I could make out the USP marking with a flashlight.

Thanks again, mystery solved!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top