Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2015 10:53:42 PM EDT
Is SOE worth the extra money for their EDC corba belt?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:13:52 AM EDT
[#1]
This isn't GD, so I'll give a real answer.

SOE are shitheads, run by a felon.

If you get your order, awesome. Piss them of at any point during the time you place your order and they ship it, they might do this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS8l1UNDxdo

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:44:07 AM EDT
[#2]
SOE makes great gear, but so do dozens of other companies that actually want you as a customer.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:48:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Go with Ares or DSG, I'm never giving SOE any of my money.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this stuff you guys just heard? Or is it from bad experiences?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Just do a search.  There are tons of youtube videos of John Willis pulling retarded shenanigans, like burning customer's orders because they pissed him off by asking a simple question.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:27:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Ares is Good

RDR Custom Kydex is great
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:03:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seriously?

If you want to buy from them, go ahead.  You won't get much validation here.  Their antics are well documented on several forums spanning several years.  A little research on your part via a basic Google search will serve you well.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Just wondering about their remarks. I purchased a Belt and its on the way. I like SOE and find their biz strategy and videos great. I study business and understand that their thoughts on throwing the FEW bad customers under the bus.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:35:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Liion Defense has a new belt many might not be aware of. No experience with it. Wrapped in Cordura which gives it a nice look.  3 buckle options
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If you get your order, awesome. Piss them of at any point during the time you place your order and they ship it, they might do this,

View Quote

Wow!

Just made my decision to buy a Cobra belt from Talon Tactical a lot easier.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 6:18:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. I'm hardly a snob about folks - I live in small-town rural Arkansas where there's a LOT of hicks & hillbillies. But does that scene remind anyone else of the cast from "My Name is Earl"..? If a man can't control his emotions or vocabulary, he's a sad specimen of the species.

No more business from me to SOE after that supidity. Their gear is actually ok; I'd just rather give my money to grownups. But that's just me...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top