Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2014 1:18:39 PM EDT
I've been using RTI holsters for a while now, and have added a RTI holster for each of my frequent handguns (1911, glocks, K frame), & it works great so far for a competition setup. I just leave the wheel attached to the competition belt. I've actually refrained from buying certain guns because there's no readily available RTI holster for them.

Got a custom one from one of our members here (thanks!) to cover some light mounted options. What i'm looking for now is one for the S&W 625 I recently picked up. I've checked a couple of the other shops that make RTI holsters, but no luck for this N frame. Where's the next place I should look?

Feel free to show off your "non-mainstream" RTI stuff if you got 'em.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody, huh?  I was really hoping to see some options as well.  I'm in the market for an RTI holster for a CZ SP-01.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 11:34:37 AM EDT
[#2]
G code sells a RTI plate tht adapts to the Safari and & bladetech, im thinking that may be the ticket.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top