Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2014 11:18:31 PM EDT
Was looking at the Griffon Industries Ghost but the $85 price tags makes me cringe. I am a commercial painter and an LCP in the pocket is the only thing I can pull off while at work.

The gun gets wiped out with paint dust, hoping to find something under $50.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:31:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Desantis Nemesis. Around $15, works great.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:27:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Second for DeSantis Nemesis. They have options for the Crimson Trace or,in my case, the LaserMax. In fact, IIRC, when I bought mine, they were the only option for the LaserMax. As was posted, about $15.00 and works very well.

Bub75
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:33:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Does it have good firm coverage over the trigger? I am often working in cramped spaces, or wearing a harness with leg straps.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:42:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does it have good firm coverage over the trigger? I am often working in cramped spaces, or wearing a harness with leg straps.
View Quote

The holster is rubberized fabric but is fairly rigid. I just checked mine. While you can kinda/sorta feel the trigger through the holster, it is rigid enough that I honestly can't see a way that you could pull the trigger. I think you'd be OK, as long as there is nothing else in the pocket, which is something that should be done anyway. With nothing else in your pocket but the holstered gun, I honestly can't think of a way that the trigger might be pulled.

Bub75
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:57:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I never have anything in my gun pocket. don't want to lose my knee cap
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top