Posted: 9/16/2014 9:22:45 PM EDT
notably one for a 1911?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:40:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:51:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Thats the one.  I carry a CZ P01 daily in one.  Easy on and off with the single offset hook, not exactly a SSII but it works for me
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:17:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thats the one.  I carry a CZ P01 daily in one.  Easy on and off with the single offset hook, not exactly a SSII but it works for me
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I have a J-hook, clip and soft loops for mine
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:40:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
notably one for a 1911?
View Quote

NANO by bladetech

Its to bad the discontinued IWB is far better.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:41:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

NANO by bladetech

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
notably one for a 1911?

NANO by bladetech

The Fold Over IWB with Pull the Dot Loops is my favorite holster. I also like the full sweat guard.

BTW I refuse to use clip/jhooks on IWB holster and only use pull the dot.
I have problems with the above attachments. but in the last 30+ years never with pull dot loops.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:00:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I agree, the IWB fold over is my favorite as well (for kydex). For the G19 I have been using the PJ holster IWB and I love it, but for the 1911 I do want a holster with the snap loops.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:03:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I agree, the IWB fold over is my favorite as well (for kydex). For the G19 I have been using the PJ holster IWB and I love it, but for the 1911 I do want a holster with the snap loops.

View Quote

Is this the holster from custom concealment .
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:16:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't follow?

the holster I've been using for the glocks is: this

DSC_3794 by The Dorsal Fin, on Flickr
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Don't follow?

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/nUey7e" target="_blank">https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2940/14374594385_1898973586_b.jpg</a>DSC_3794 by The Dorsal Fin, on Flickr
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't follow?

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/nUey7e" target="_blank">https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2940/14374594385_1898973586_b.jpg</a>DSC_3794 by The Dorsal Fin, on Flickr

I see My bad
 I just found SIK kydex  they make simple fold overs with pull the dot loops or clips
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:06:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

PJ holsters are great - I have three of 'em and two other friends have purchased one after trying mine. Good stuff.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:32:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

PJ holsters are great - I have three of 'em and two other friends have purchased one after trying mine. Good stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best holster I've found for a G19 - period.

If he offered the same thing with snap loops - that's what I would have ordered
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:43:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I  have a hard time finding  simple  fold over with loops. I agree I like the IWB above but not the solid loop.

There must be more guys who like clips / hooks than us guys who know that pull the dot loops are a better option.
Of coarse we don't tuck our shirts in so  the loops work for us. And If we had to dress up and tuck our shirt in  we would go  with a OWB holster  and wear a suit jacket.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:43:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Spot on.

I've had a few drinks this evening at a social event with the wife, she's passed out - time to browse and order something
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:51:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Found it.

http://www.shopleatherworks.com/adjusta-cant-iwb/

Eta: ordered it.

It's the only taco style I've found that's closed down both sides of the muzzle and has the snap loops.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:20:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Found it.

http://www.shopleatherworks.com/adjusta-cant-iwb/

Eta: ordered it.

It's the only taco style I've found that's closed down both sides of the muzzle and has the snap loops.
View Quote

Looks good.  I found several fold over IWB but 99% come with clips

Been wanting  a kydex IWB for my bug a M642 to belly carry. I mean appendix carry LOL.

I may have Tony of JM make me one or buy the one above.

I hope the pull the dot screws wont be sticking out to scratch up my M642
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:50:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Rich at Custom Concepts has a deal going on and I order his version 2 UNO IWB with pull the dot loops for under 32 bucks.

Rich makes a lot of holsters for members over at the pistol forum.

Same with Tony at JM holsters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top