Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2014 3:01:08 PM EDT
As the title states I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times but I just picked up a G19 for a steal and need a good holster for it.

Leather or kydex doesn't matter.

Inside the waist holster is what I'm wanting and maybe a outside the pants for camping/fishing
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]
What type of holster? I have three for my G19.

ETA.  IWB from Desantis for concealed and OWB by blackhawk for the range.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#2]
For IWB , I really like Concealment solutions they have a good product great service , crossbreed , comptach minotuar are similar products . These are a flap of leather that goes up against your body with a kydex part that anchors the gun.

OWB , tons of options but most of it depends in what you want from a holster ?

Buy quality mid range holsters and you will be happy . Also get the notion out of your head that you only need one holster.
Different seasons , different activities call for different types of holsters

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:32:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Incog
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:35:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For IWB , I really like Concealment solutions they have a good product great service , crossbreed , comptach minotuar are similar products . These are a flap of leather that goes up against your body with a kydex part that anchors the gun.

OWB , tons of options but most of it depends in what you want from a holster ?

Buy quality mid range holsters and you will be happy . Also get the notion out of your head that you only need one holster.
Different seasons , different activities call for different types of holsters

View Quote

Thanks for the reply, I normally carry a SIG P226 and have more holster then I know what to do with, one for anything I could think of.

I don't plan on carrying the Glock all that much but would be in jeans and tee or shorts, rarely if ever will I be in a suit and carry it so I don't need a fancy one.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:38:56 PM EDT
[#5]
These will work iwb and owb. http://www.firearmholster.com/
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:18:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Get a Comptac MTAC for IWB and a Raven Concealment holster for OWB.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:37:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I've been wearing a Crossbreed Supertuck for 3 years now and it is by far the most comfortable and concealable holster I've used. I own 4 of them for several firearms and have convinced most my friends to try them and now each of them own several.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 4:42:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I carry my G19 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. For me it's the ST or the MTAC.
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 7:57:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Just viewed his Facebook page.  He has imo perfect designs.  The c-4, c-5, and appendix holsters look so awesome. The only problem is I can only afford one.

Link Posted: 5/5/2014 4:56:24 PM EDT
[#11]
For OWB I really like the DSG arms alpha holster (can also be worn IWB), it's almost identical to the Bravo concealment holsters.  For inside I use a galco King-Tuk.
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 12:51:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Safariland makes a nice paddle holster. I bought it and used it a few times. It's comfortable but the one I have doesn't fit my gun + the tlr-1hl flashlight anymore so it's in my safe collecting dust, but it's very comfortable.
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 3:07:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Galco MX7 Matrix Holster

If you are on a budget and like OWB, I found that this holster works really well. I have had mine since 2007 with no issues. Conceals well. Nice and secure. Don't have to remove your belt to dismount it. I have more expensive holsters, but this one still gets a lot of use.

I also recommend the KT Mech Gunfighter for $5 more, again a good budget holster if you prefer OWB. I've been using one of these for a bit now without problems.

KT Mech Holsters

Both low cost options.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 2:26:19 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm a Milt Sparks fan, and recommend their SSII or Versa Max, but I haven't tried the Crossbreed, and everyone who has seems to love them.  Today there are lots of high quality choices, and I'd pick something that others are copying, there's usually a reason that certain designs are copied.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 2:53:58 AM EDT
[#15]
I've had a super tuck for a few years, but recently switched to the Incog.  It was a little different, but I like it much better.  No muzzle wearing through my jeans, and easier to get on and off.
Top Top