Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2014 3:01:08 PM EDT
As the title states I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times but I just picked up a G19 for a steal and need a good holster for it.

Leather or kydex doesn't matter.

Inside the waist holster is what I'm wanting and maybe a outside the pants for camping/fishing
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]
What type of holster? I have three for my G19.

ETA.  IWB from Desantis for concealed and OWB by blackhawk for the range.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#2]
For IWB , I really like Concealment solutions they have a good product great service , crossbreed , comptach minotuar are similar products . These are a flap of leather that goes up against your body with a kydex part that anchors the gun.

OWB , tons of options but most of it depends in what you want from a holster ?

Buy quality mid range holsters and you will be happy . Also get the notion out of your head that you only need one holster.
Different seasons , different activities call for different types of holsters

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:32:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Incog
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:35:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For IWB , I really like Concealment solutions they have a good product great service , crossbreed , comptach minotuar are similar products . These are a flap of leather that goes up against your body with a kydex part that anchors the gun.

OWB , tons of options but most of it depends in what you want from a holster ?

Buy quality mid range holsters and you will be happy . Also get the notion out of your head that you only need one holster.
Different seasons , different activities call for different types of holsters

View Quote

Thanks for the reply, I normally carry a SIG P226 and have more holster then I know what to do with, one for anything I could think of.

I don't plan on carrying the Glock all that much but would be in jeans and tee or shorts, rarely if ever will I be in a suit and carry it so I don't need a fancy one.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:38:56 PM EDT
[#5]
These will work iwb and owb. http://www.firearmholster.com/
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:18:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Get a Comptac MTAC for IWB and a Raven Concealment holster for OWB.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:37:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I've been wearing a Crossbreed Supertuck for 3 years now and it is by far the most comfortable and concealable holster I've used. I own 4 of them for several firearms and have convinced most my friends to try them and now each of them own several.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 4:42:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I carry my G19 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. For me it's the ST or the MTAC.
Link Posted: 5/4/2014 7:57:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Just viewed his Facebook page.  He has imo perfect designs.  The c-4, c-5, and appendix holsters look so awesome. The only problem is I can only afford one.

Link Posted: 5/5/2014 4:56:24 PM EDT
[#11]
For OWB I really like the DSG arms alpha holster (can also be worn IWB), it's almost identical to the Bravo concealment holsters.  For inside I use a galco King-Tuk.
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 12:51:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Safariland makes a nice paddle holster. I bought it and used it a few times. It's comfortable but the one I have doesn't fit my gun + the tlr-1hl flashlight anymore so it's in my safe collecting dust, but it's very comfortable.
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 3:07:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Galco MX7 Matrix Holster

If you are on a budget and like OWB, I found that this holster works really well. I have had mine since 2007 with no issues. Conceals well. Nice and secure. Don't have to remove your belt to dismount it. I have more expensive holsters, but this one still gets a lot of use.

I also recommend the KT Mech Gunfighter for $5 more, again a good budget holster if you prefer OWB. I've been using one of these for a bit now without problems.

KT Mech Holsters

Both low cost options.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 2:26:19 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm a Milt Sparks fan, and recommend their SSII or Versa Max, but I haven't tried the Crossbreed, and everyone who has seems to love them.  Today there are lots of high quality choices, and I'd pick something that others are copying, there's usually a reason that certain designs are copied.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 2:53:58 AM EDT
[#15]
I've had a super tuck for a few years, but recently switched to the Incog.  It was a little different, but I like it much better.  No muzzle wearing through my jeans, and easier to get on and off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top