Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2014 7:12:38 AM EDT
So I kept seeing all the hype about alien gear holsters and bought one. Once I finally got here I tried to put my XD in the holster and noticed is was a really tight fit. To the point it was wanting to rack the slide. At first I figured it just needed taller tension spaced but after looking closing I noticed the shell was ill formed and hanging up on the trigger guard. Has anyone else had this issue? Should I attempt to fix this myself with a heat gun or request a new shell from aliengear

http://i.imgur.com/4vdvLr5.jpg
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:30:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine fits like a glove. I would let them rectify the situation.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 1:33:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine fits like a glove. I would let them rectify the situation.
View Quote

Yeah, I would make them send me a return label. That looks jacked up in the picture. Mine fits great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top