Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2014 12:50:36 PM EDT
Other than Fobus, what other companies make a kydex holster for a P22?  I recently purchased a Fobus and this thing is more secure than a trigger lock.  You can unlock a trigger lock, but you have to fight to get an firearm out of one of these holsters.  This is the second time I have purchased one.  The first time was for my Glock 26 and I had the same problem.  Once firearm is holstered, it never lets go.  For the Glock, I purchased a Blackhawk CQC Sporter.  I've checked with Uncle Mike's and Blackhawk.  They do not produce a kydex holster for a P22.

Also, is there something I am supposed to do to make the Fobus work?  I do not feel like using a screw driver every time I have to draw it out.

Bilster
Link Posted: 3/1/2014 3:36:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Raven makes one
Link Posted: 3/1/2014 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#2]
My USPc Fobus is fine, but the P22 Fobus was a nightmare.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:21:32 AM EDT
[#3]
An update on the Fobus.  I found that to make it work, I had to stick a wedge in between the halves where the trigger guard slides into.  I left the wedge there for a few days.  After removing the wedge, I holstered the P22 and it draws out at about the same level of tension I have with the BlackHawk sporter.  Also, I found that a good draw technique is needed as well.  When drawing, do not chicken wing, by keep the elbow close to the body during the draw.

Bilster
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top