Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2017 7:07:02 PM EDT
Most research seems to be mostly personal preference and no info proving inadequacies.

I like using LuckyGunner and the test results seem to be on par.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 9:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Can I have "Please restate the question coherently fo 1000 Alex"
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 9:31:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Most research seems to be mostly personal preference and no info proving inadequacies.

View Quote

On par with what?

You want Federal HST.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 9:33:55 PM EDT
[#3]
What is the point of taking a great defensive round and neutering it?
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 10:28:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Doesn't seem to do very well to me. 1 acted like FMJ. Of the remaining four, two penetrated under the minimum 12 inches. Also this is clear gel and bullets TEND to penetrate slightly more in it.

If you look at the rest of the results, 230gr HST and Ranger T do way better and meet the minimum penetration. It's still a bullet I just don't see a reason to chose it when I could buy any of those bullets.

Are you interested in this load because of the reduced recoil?
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 5:22:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you interested in this load because of the reduced recoil?
View Quote
Its the only defensive round I could find that doesn't spit back a bunch of shit in your face (and eyes if it weren't for the safety glasses) when using a surpressor.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Interesting, well id ask about that in the armory maybe I dont know about suppressors but I bet there is a solution.

It does at least 10in it is not going to be absolutwly horrible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top