Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2017 5:02:35 PM EDT
Sheet Metal tests

Is The Federal 9mm HST JHP Really That Good Glock 26 Gen 4 Modified Vortex Venom

Link Posted: 6/28/2017 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#1]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Retread.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 5:24:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Retread.  
View Quote
Ease up FNG! They are testing a different grain of HST ammo, as well as a different manufacturer. That, and he's a gun guy just like us. Show a little respect FFS, this isn't the GD.

It takes time & money to make, and edit youtube video's. How about you contribute something to this community before you bash a Team member for doing so.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 11:37:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ease up FNG! They are testing a different grain of HST ammo, as well as a different manufacturer. That, and he's a gun guy just like us. Show a little respect FFS, this isn't the GD.

It takes time & money to make, and edit youtube video's. How about you contribute something to this community before you bash a Team member for doing so.
View Quote
What he ^ said
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 11:57:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TNOutdoors videos are a lot better and he has tested all this ammo previously.

OP is just trying to gin up subscriptions for his YouTube channel.

OP: 3,800 subscribers
TNOutdoors: 209,0000 subscribers

Much better video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYTd1lNx_TQ

Link Posted: 7/4/2017 1:11:10 PM EDT
[#6]
NEW Underwood 9mm Xtreme Defender Test
Quoted:

Much better video here:
View Quote
TNOutdoors has been AWOL for almost one year.

In regards to being a shill? Several folks in the industry must value the work I do for them.

I'll let your comments slide, don't believe me, however, you should believe ýour own eyes when you see the results.

Tim from The Military Arms Channel, also conducted his own tests.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 1:12:07 PM EDT
[#7]
9mm Defensive Load Barrier Tests!
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 1:17:41 PM EDT
[#8]
#160 Texas wild boar taken with the 9mm 90gr. XD

Stay for the full autopsy.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like some of the Lehigh products and all, but are you employed or receive anything from them for your reviews?
View Quote
FULL DISCLOSURE:
I received some sample bullets from Lehigh Defense that I reloaded on my reloading press at home. I also paid $25.99 + tax for the Federal 9mm 124gr. HST JHP from our local Cabelas Store.
For the new subscribers and viewers, I do test bullets for Lehigh Defense in some of my videos, however, I am not a paid employee nor do I receive any monetary compensation for these test videos. Thank you for watching!
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 10:22:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Much better video here:

Ignore him he is trolling OP.  He did the exact same thing in OP's other thread.  He does not like that OP who is a "member\contributor" and guess what he is not a member is trying to get support from this site.  Haters are gonna hate and I have such a good meme for this but we are in a tech forum which he also forgot but still shit on OPs thread.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Ignore him he is trolling OP.  He did the exact same thing in OP's other thread.  He does not like that OP who is a "member\contributor" and guess what he is not a member is trying to get support from this site.  Haters are gonna hate and I have such a good meme for this but we are in a tech forum which he also forgot but still shit on OPs thread.
View Quote
Copy that.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Topic Moved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top