Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2016 8:04:00 PM EDT
I recently ordered 2k of this ammo. Off the bat I knew I was not getting premium ammo. However, I didnt expect as many issues as I had.

I shot about 1500 rounds so far. out of every 250 round box there were atleast 50 rounds, often more of various failures. Failure to feed, eject, extract, double feeds, and failure to lock back the slide. I even had a couple that fired the round, barely moved the slide and the empty brass remained in the chamber.

My conclusion is that the ammo is severely underpowered.

I was shooting a glock 19 and 34 with OEM mags and Magpul mags

I tried numerous other ammo manufacturers and didnt experience any issues in the same guns and mags

I contacted Nevada Ammo about the issue and after 2-3 weeks I havent heard back

Has anyone else had this issue?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:59:15 PM EDT
[#1]
You pays your money you take your chances.

Just another of the dozens upon dozens of regional reloaders trying to literally cash in on the ammunition buying craze.

Buyer Beware.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top