Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2016 7:26:10 PM EDT
Is it as great as it seems?  Cheapest option at Wal--Mart ( cheaper than Tula and Fed Alum.)...with reloadable brass to boot?

I've been shooting the piss out of it in Glocks and piling up some as well.  Thoughts?  Afrcom search turned up jack on this per usual.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 7:36:46 PM EDT
[#1]
ive had no problems with it in my G43 or my G17 about 1200 rounds thru the pair recently
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:37:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I have shot a decent amount though a Hi Power, HK P7, HK USP, and an HK VP9 with zero malfunctions.  I always try to swoop a box or two when I go to the local Walmart.  Price is very hard to beat.

ETA the 45 auto Perfecta is 14.97 a box and I have fired a lot of that as well with no problems.  Love buying it as well
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:42:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I have never had a problem with perfecta, its my range ammo of choice (in 9mm or .223), unfortunately everyone else started using it too so it is rarely in stock at my local Walmart
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:24:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have never had a problem with perfecta, its my range ammo of choice (in 9mm or .223), unfortunately everyone else started using it too so it is rarely in stock at my local Walmart
View Quote
I noticed that too unfortunately

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Perfecta works great in my 19 and AR. Never ad an issue with it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:35:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I usually grab a couple boxes if I'm at Walmart. $9.99/box.

Probably put 1,000rds through without any problems.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:40:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I am in as well . I have shot a few hundred rounds of it with no problems
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Good ammo , but Wally just raised prices to $10.97 per box.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good ammo , but Wally just raised prices to $10.97 per box.
View Quote

Hopefully RI is lagging behind so I can go get another case at the old price. Not that 10.97 is "bad" but its $20 more than a case of blazer brass shipped
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:23:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same thing for me. Any time I go in and they have it stocked I try to clear em out if I can, hard to find them lately.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#11]
It's made by Fiocchi.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:10:59 AM EDT
[#12]
I have fired 1000 rounds through various firearms. It all went bang. It seems a bit warmer than WWB but not "hot". I wouldn't call it particularly accurate compared to a Winchester Q-load but it was fine for my purposes. I buy whenever I see it priced right and the Walmart ammo NAZI will sell me more than two boxes at a time.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 12:59:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have fired 1000 rounds through various firearms. It all went bang. It seems a bit warmer than WWB but not "hot". I wouldn't call it particularly accurate compared to a Winchester Q-load but it was fine for my purposes. I buy whenever I see it priced right and the Walmart ammo NAZI will sell me more than two boxes at a time.
View Quote

That sucks man, here the only thing restricted is .22 ammo.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I've shot a bunch of the 223 and a few hundred 9mm. I like it, it is a little dirtier than others I've used but for the price it can't be beat. Everytime I go to walmart I check to see if they have any in stock unfortunately every walmart I've hit lately has been cleaned out.

Link Posted: 5/11/2016 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I've run a ton of it through my M&P9 with zero issues
It's a nice, light load, but not underpowered like WWB,  and I use it for matches.  I buy it 10 boxes at a time when my local walmart has it in stock.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#16]
I was buying it on a consistent basis but I have not seen it in forever at my wally world in awhile.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I was buying it on a consistent basis but I have not seen it in forever at my wally world in awhile.
View Quote

I think forever kinda implies "a while"
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It's made by Fiocchi.
View Quote

This. I don't know why they don't just sell it under their regular name?
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 6:15:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's made by Fiocchi.

Walmart branding
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 12:23:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Worked great I'm my Glocks, 92A1, and CZ Scorpion Evo. I'll buy it again depending on the price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top