Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2016 11:08:16 PM EDT
I found a good deal on Fiocchi 9mm ammo 187$ per 1,000 and I am thinking about buying some. Is this ammo any good?

Thanks Collin
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:46:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I've really liked mine for target and qual ammo.Recoil is extremely light. I have had some FTE issues with what felt like underpowered rounds, but they were rare.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 6:52:35 AM EDT
[#2]
That's what we use at the indoor range. Works fine and your price is GREAT
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 7:32:45 AM EDT
[#3]
They're perfectly fine.  I've shot a bunch of their 9mm ammo and never had a problem.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 8:37:57 AM EDT
[#4]
GTG

Not my preferred round, mostly due to cost, but when I have found good deals on it, it works just fine.

I actually buy a bit of their 124 grain.  Since it tends to be a little bit  higher on the "hotness" scale, it makes a good simulation round for my 124 gr carry ammo.  In other words, I like to use hotter 124 gr target rounds in my P224, P229 and Shield (carry guns).
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 10:21:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They're perfectly fine.  I've shot a bunch of their 9mm ammo and never had a problem.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 6:28:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Ran thousands of rounds through my 9mm guns, no issues to speak ok. I like it, and it burns pretty clean too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:27:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I am curious to where this deal I and if it's still available at that price

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:11:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

rareammo.com
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:20:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

rareammo.com
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

rareammo.com

I ordered from them a while ago, 2x cases each of fiocchi 9mm and 556, they ended up only sending half the ammo in the initial order, and I had to call them back to get them to send the second half. They took care of it fast, but make sure you open and inspect the box when you receive it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:48:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Its just gonna get thrown downrange. Unless you demand the utmost in accuracy or you shooting a precise high end gun, I would go for it if you can't find anything cheaper. Just avoid the super dirty stuff or else cheap is the way to go for range ammo imo!
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:06:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Fiocchi ammo is one of several Non-American made manufacturers of ammo that I always trust. It's always accurate, looks pretty (if that matters to you), packaged well, primers and bullets themselves are always seated uniformly, and best of all... is loaded a little on the warm side; especially their 158gr loadings in .357mag... But mostly I have .45acp, 9mm, and .223/5.56 stocked up and it's superb shtf/plinking ammo. I stack it deep when it's cheap!
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 2:19:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I used to shoot a lot of it back in the day, never had a issue with it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 4:21:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Always found it underpowered and inaccurate. Pretty though. I prefer the steel cased russian ammo to it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#14]
I have used A LOT of Fiocchi.  I like it very much but I did notice something.

I ordered some that was "Made in Hungaria".  It didn't seem as clean or accurate as the usual stuff I get.  Maybe it's because the jacket wasn't as pretty.

I prefer the Fiocchi "Made in Italy".  This and Speer Lawman are my favorites.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top