Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2015 11:10:41 AM EDT
Has anyone had any experience with Blok Tactical 9mm HTC rounds? From my understanding you have to be careful what rounds you use in the stock Glock barrels, but I just bought a S3F Barrel and I was thinking about buying 1000 of the 115gr HTC rounds for the price 170 I think it might be worth trying. Whats your opinion on them if you've used them?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems like no one has heard of this company including myself. A quick look at their website I didn't see any info on who they are and how they're loading their ammo. I didn't see where they're selling single boxes of their ammo so there's no way to buy a box to test before buying in bulk.

To me it looks like they're just another start-up mom & pop reloader competing against all the other reloaders out there. Personally I'd never trust or use their ammo and I'd hate to see you get burned on buying 1K of ammo that might not function well or maybe blow up your gun(s).
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for your input, I think your right I can just pay another 10-15 dollars on something like freedom munitions that I have seen some positive feedback on. Any others that you might recommend? I mention freedom munitions because I have seen them on several other threads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top