Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2015 4:16:21 AM EDT
Local shop had Rem Ultimate Defense Compact Handgun 9 mm on sale for $11.95 abox.
Is this stuff no good ?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:18:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about that Remington ammunition, but I would suggest Gold Dot 124gr +P for 9mm.

Everything I've read on the ballistics of that round are very impressive.

Also, it is the issue of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:35:54 AM EDT
[#2]
It appears to be a re formulated golden sabre. If it's all you can find it may do well, but GS has been surpassed by most other offerings in recent years. Brand new offering, can't find any actual testing on it yet. Stick with HST, Gold Dot, Hornady Critical Duty or Winchester PDX.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the PDX-1's myself. But as others have said there are others that are better rounds out there than the remingtons unless thats all you can find then its definitely better than nothing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top