Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2014 2:45:01 AM EDT
They have been doing this for a while, they have some at $13~ and some at $23~. My understanding is ZQI only has 1 9mm loading, but they have been transitioning to new packageing. Does anybody know why wal mart has such a spread on the price?
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 3:15:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you try asking them first???
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#2]
50 round box on 9mm has always been 12.95$. Its the third cheapest ammo. Tula at 10$ and some change, then federal aluminium for 9$ and some change.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:28:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Now why would someone do that?  When you can ask on the internet and get the most accurate answer.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:34:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Now why would someone do that?  When you can ask on the internet and get the most accurate answer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Asking at on arfcom is at the very least,  as equally reliable as asking a Walmart employee. No sarcasm.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 11:29:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Locally the price you buy at  may not match the price on the shelf
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 5:23:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Asking at on arfcom is at the very least,  as equally reliable as asking a Walmart employee. No sarcasm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is like asking for 38SPC and they set .380ACP on the counter.  Try asking for 7.62x51 instead of .308 and you get the look.  My personal favorite was when I bought a box of cheap hollow points just jacketed and the clerk told me he would never use them in a defensive shoot because they do not perform well then I got the 40SW best of both worlds talk.  I proceeded to ask him how many people he had shot in his life that 9mm did not do the job and got the look.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 7:10:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It is like asking for 38SPC and they set .380ACP on the counter.  Try asking for 7.62x51 instead of .308 and you get the look.  My personal favorite was when I bought a box of cheap hollow points just jacketed and the clerk told me he would never use them in a defensive shoot because they do not perform well then I got the 40SW best of both worlds talk.  I proceeded to ask him how many people he had shot in his life that 9mm did not do the job and got the look.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I watched a clerk at Rual king explain how brand x "never heard of them" for $800 was as good as the Sig 400 on sale for 899.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly, You do have a point.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They have been doing this for a while, they have some at $13~ and some at $23~. My understanding is ZQI only has 1 9mm loading, but they have been transitioning to new packageing. Does anybody know why wal mart has such a spread on the price?
View Quote

It's walmart, monkey with a sticker gun.  No further explanation required.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 8:41:48 PM EDT
[#11]
$12.97 per 50 at every Wal-Mart I've been to.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:06:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

The more expensive stuff is in the old white box and seems to be from the initial shipment of ZQI that arrived during the height of the last ammo panic. There are alsi 1200 round cans of the stuff in battlepacks still sitting on the shelf. Nobody wants to pay $497 for the can.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top