Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2015 4:56:53 PM EDT
Not sure if this is the best forum for this, but here goes...

I'm looking to get the slide on my CZ SP-01 milled and drilled/tapped to mount a micro reflex.
Right now I'm looking at the Burris Fastfire III since I'm on a budget, but may want to upgrade to a Trijicon or a Deltapoint in the future.

Does anyone know if the two mounting screws on these sights are at the same spacing, or if I get it tapped for the Burris, am I locked
into that sight? The spacing looks the same in pictures but I can't find actual specs anywhere.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Ask the manufacturers.

Not all that many people have pin gauge sets needed to accurately measure hole to hole on threaded holes.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 3:31:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Agreed.  I would definitely ask the manufacturer.  They might even send you a drawing.  I would strong suggest that over trying to measure.  Trying to measure it will likely introduce more room for error.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top