Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2017 6:03:11 PM EDT
I'm sure this has been asked a bunch of times but didn't know if there had been any updates or someone here is in the know.

Will we see a 2.0 compact and if so when? I hope it would be shot show but I still can't figure out if they will even go for a 2.0c. I hope they do.

Also when will we start to see black non-safety 5 inchers? I know, I know just get a FDE and remove the safety. I want to use it for duty and it's a no for duty use to remove a safety (I know stupid if other models come without) also no FDE. Policy actually says that the firearm must be mostly black, stainless, or a combination of them.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 8:57:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump.

Curious myself.  Would like a M&P 2.0 compact.  

I wonder if anybody knows or it's all just speculation at this point.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 1:30:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I heard the C will be closer to a 19 in size?
If so, I'll wait for an 2.0SC (if such a thing will even exist).
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Bring on the 2.0 performance center core ported guns while your at it........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top