Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2017 10:04:01 PM EDT
Hey guys, so I have a tackle box full of spares for my 2010 production M&P. Before jumping into the 2.0, which I really want to do, I'm curious, outside of the magazines, are there any other interchangeable parts between the two?
Thanks in advance.

For kicks, here's my spare parts box:
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
The main things that don't interchange off the top of my head
Rear rail/sear housing
Sear
trigger bar
slide stop
front rail block
takedown lever

Action springs, barrels and slide internals can all interchange to my knowledge.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 1:08:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Much appreciated, I'm to the point I think I'll just get one anyways. VP9 is tempting as well with their current rebate going on for the mags. Too many temptations already this year.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I talked to Apex yesterday and they haven't came up with a kit for the 2.0 yet. They suggested replacing the factory sear with the .45 sear and the factory firing pin block with their block but that's it. They said that they had tested some kits with them but weren't getting 100% results that they wanted, so they are still working on it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 1:10:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I talked to Apex yesterday and they haven't came up with a kit for the 2.0 yet. They suggested replacing the factory sear with the .45 sear and the factory firing pin block with their block but that's it. They said that they had tested some kits with them but weren't getting 100% results that they wanted, so they are still working on it.
View Quote
No adjustability on the new trigger bars.  You could open or close the loop on the originals to dial in the break point.

I swapped in a leftover polymer FSS trigger shoe into my 2.0 and milled down the rear stop area of the trigger until I got the break I wanted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top